Mission critical business applications demand non-stop availability and consistent response times. Support and maintenance of these platforms requires the highest skill levels across multiple technology disciplines.
BSC helps companies with mission critical database systems to:
- Reduce risk
- Reduce cost
- Increase availability
- Increase business flexibility
Solving Client Problems
Our clients are typically looking to solve two types of problems:
IT staff retention & skilling
Hiring and retaining the best IT talent is an ongoing and escalating business issue.
BSC provide an effective way to outsource these operational risks and costs. Clients no longer have to worry about:
- Recruiting and retaining IT staff
- Ongoing staff training in the latest technologies
- Paying allowances for on-call or overtime for mission-critical, out of hours tasks
- Staff departures and the subsequent retraining of new staff, and covering the interim business requirements.
IT teams with limited skill base
Smaller IT teams often find it difficult to cover all of the technology and systems required in a mid-tier organisation.
BSC has broad and deep technical expertise that can be called upon to solve point problems without having to hire full-time specialists.
Rather than hiring for the full breadth of skills required, you can hire for the core skills and compliment your team where needed.
When you engage BSC, you don’t get the skills of one professional, you get the skills of an entire specialist team
- Managed Services
- Database Management
- Database Security Audit
- AI and Automation Data Support
- Cloud Migration Readiness Review
- Cloud Strategy Consulting
- Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery Migration
- Data Centre Cloud Migration and/or Shutdown
- Cloud Managed Services
- Cloud Optimisation
Benefits of Engaging Burgess Services
During the initial engagement process we identify and define the Service Level Agreement under which we will operate. You will receive regular SLA reports to confirm our performance.
Leverage multi-company experience
BSC provide services to a range of customers, large and small. With more than 20 years working in the field, we combine up to date system knowledge with the experience of how to deploy them at low risk and with maximum effectiveness.
Agile and local team
Rather than a team of 50, 100 or even more people spread around the world, BSC is a local and agile team.
Want to us to meet face to face with your CIO this afternoon? Let us know and we’ll be there.
No more endless email trails to find the person with the right skills. We respond quickly and with the right person in minutes, not days.
Our engagement process is hands on and customer focused. Prior to each engagement we sit down with you to understand:
- The challenges in your IT environment
- The problem are you are trying to solve: reduce costs, cover a temporary (or permanent) technology skills gap, rollout a new technology for which you don’t have the internal skills, etc
- Your technology stack, applications and systems
- The business processes you are supporting
- The scope of services you need: SLAs, scope of works, ramp up times, etc.
We then create a custom engagement plan to provide exactly what you need: from simple adhoc support to high touch strategic business partnering.